EZ LYNK AutoAgent™ 2.0 w/ 2011-2016 LML Duramax Support Pack (EMISSION INTACT TUNING)
Regular price $0.00 Save $0.00
EZ LYNK AutoAgent™ 2.0 w/ 2011-2016 LML Duramax Support Pack
Availability: In stock
Quick OverviewData, Driven, Results
The EZ LYNK AutoAgent™ 2.0 is the most user friendly flash tool we have ever used to load our tunes on a vehicle. In just a few minutes you can walk through the easy to follow 3 simple steps to load custom tunes on your 2011 - 2016 LML Duramax.
We were the first custom tuning company to provide tuning for the 2011 - 2016 LML Duramax. The EZ LYNK AutoAgent™ 2.0 will allow you to flash the same tried, tested and proven LML tunes that we have been offering since 2013 with ease.
How it Works:
- The AutoAgent™ 2.0 plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and broadcasts a wireless access point that allows a connection between your vehicle and your iOS or Android device.
- Using the active connection, the AutoAgent™ 2.0 streams data from your vehicle’s computer that is conveniently displayed, managed, and controlled within the AutoAgent™ app.
- The AutoAgent™ app is then used to establish a ‘lynk’ between your vehicle and your registered technician giving your technician the ability to send and receive data through the EZ LYNK cloud.
Industry Leader in Performance Tuning for DPF equipped Duramax Trucks!
1. Optimized Stock -Power delivery smoother than stock with near stock output -Refined timing tables for lower EGTs and higher efficiency
2. Heavy Tow Tune (+40)-Built for towing loads from 8000lbs to gross vehicle weight
3. Light Tow Tune (+55HP)- Built for towing loads under 8000lbs
4. Sport Econ (+110)-High performance street tune designed to balance performance and reliability-Throttle sensitivity increased for less throttle input, quicker shifting and less average RPM in daily driving situations
5. Race Tune (+135)- This tune represents the maximum effort a Duramax engine equipped with a stock turbo and stock injectors. A FASS 150 lift pump and gauges are highly recommended
Our LSP (LML Switchable Programming, AKA Switch-on-the-Fly tune) tuning offers drivers the ability to drive with Defuel On or Defuel Off!
Our Defuel On tunes for the LSP switchable tuning includes our newly designed Smart EGT Control feature! Through our years of extensive knowledge of factory emissions equipment and utilizing the factory post-turbo EGT, we are able to smoothly adjust the proper tables to manage your EGTs automatically. What does this mean to you? It means you no longer need to watch your EGTs or worry about downshifting as this feature does it for you, effectively lowering EGTs and bringing back power!
Our tow tunes are designed to easily manage EGT's and trans holding capacity under load. Expect EGT's near stock, with slower soot accumulation than stock. Use the strongest tune you feel comfortable with for best mileage while towing.
Sport Econ and Race tune are strong tunes designed for unloaded driving. They offer the driver the sensation of driving a much lighter vehicle while improving mileage, throttle response, and of course peak power over the GM stock offering. These are without question, the best LML tunes on the market. They offer better throttle response, high peak power, lower soot accumulation, and better shift quality than the competition. If you want a strong, clean truck then this is your last stop!
Trans tuning yields less smoke, lower EGTs, better throttle response, less turbo lag, and quicker track times. Transmission controller is located on the driver’s side of the radiator shroud of all Duramax powered GM's.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How often does the truck go into regen?
Our experience has been that there are 2 common triggers for regen. The truck will initiate regen once it reaches 44 grams of soot in the trap or travels ~700 miles since the end of the last regen. Whichever of these events occur first will start a regen. The regen seems to last until the soot load goes below ~10 grams or so and the driving conditions no long promote regen.
2. How long does it take to regen?
Our test trucks average about 1 mile per gram of soot. So if the DPF is at 44 grams, and regens down to 5, it generally takes about 40 miles. Of course it'll take longer if the cycle is interrupted.
3. How quickly does soot accumulate?
It depends on usage. On the highway, it may be 1 gram every 25-30 miles. Mixed driving might be closer to 20 miles, and of course on the dyno things move a little faster. The weird thing is that the counter jumps quickly between 1-10 grams (maybe one gram per mile), counts slower from 10-19 grams (10 miles/gram), and then seems to count from 20-up much slower (20-30 miles/gram)
4. How much extra fuel does regen take?
My best guess comes from the mileage adjustment I see under steady state operation. For instance. My trip this weekend averaged 19.7 MPG mixed over 700 miles. The truck entered regen at 700 and regen-ed for 40 miles. At the end of regen the DIC showed 19.2 MPG. If I'd done the 740 mile trip without regen at 19.7 MPG I would have used 37.56 gallons. At 19.2 MPG, I used 38.54 gallons - a difference of about a gallon or 2.6% more fuel.
5. Does tuning affect regen frequency?
Of course it does. The tune needs to be clean for the regen frequency to be kept in check. Our tunes are as clean or cleaner than stock. This 515 HP tune has managed 700 miles between regens during road tests. Even driving the truck aggressively seems to have very little effect on the soot counter. The early tunes I tested on dyno seemed to load the soot trap very quickly on the higher HP settings (superchips/HS/Hypertech). If driven reasonably, they intervals weren't noticeably longer - but if hot-rodded you could expect the soot counter to move quickly.
6. What kind of Mileage can I expect?
Mixed driving can mean many different things to different people. With that said, a single wheel truck can generally manage 16-18 MPG mixed on stock tires with a reasonable driver. On the highway, MPG numbers as high as 23 MPG can be achieved at cruising speeds near 60MPH. As speed increases past 70 MPH, mileage closer to 20/21 is the norm. Colder temps will hurt mileage, especially if the truck is short-tripped.
*This product includes: LSP DeFuel ON, LSP DeFuel OFF, Single Tunes, TCM tune, Lifetime Tune Updates,
*This product does not support the removal or alteration of any vehicle emission control devises.