Derringer Tuner with ActiveSafety, includes iDash 1.8 DataMonster for use with 2011-14 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L Banks Power
66785-BKQCRegular price $865.55 Sale price $779.00 Save $86.55
Stops the competition dead in their tracks. Results in our torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, Knock and coolant temperature, just like your engine's ECU. Its microprocessor based electronics are able to actively and safely optimize calibrations in real time. No competitive product does that.
Derringer has six switched settings. Level 6 produces Best in Class performance knocks you back in your seat. The Level 3 setting is for work use and has great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded work truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are molded into a waterproof connector, which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash 1.8 Super Gauge/Control Center. The Derringer connects in line with the Throttle Inlet Pressure (TIP) and Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors. But, unlike others it also connects to the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic bus connector.
A CAN (controller area network) transceiver chip communicates with OBD or B-Bus allowing our microprocessors to talk with the vehicle. And, Derringer's special coolant temp watchdog prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer, you just choose your setting.
- Banks Derringer Tuner with ActiveSafety and iDash 1.8 DataMonster Kit
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Adds up to 79 hp and 138 lb-ft
- 0-60 mph 9 percent faster than stock
- Kicks you back in your seat
- 6 power levels
- Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECU
- Best results with 91 octane
- Airflow improvements recommended
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 66785
- Emissions Compliant: CARB EO D-161-108
- 2011-2014 Ford F150 Pickup w/ 3.5L EcoBoost Engine
- When running multiple iDash together, purchase 1 Primary and 2-3 Expansion gauges