Boost Tube Upgrade Kit 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins Banks Power
25992-BKQCRegular price $487.78 Sale price $439.00 Save $48.78
Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5 inch or 4 inch) which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 103 percent percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool.
Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions.
Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5 inch vs 2 1/4 inch)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 inch or 4 inch Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3.5 inch
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Red powder-coated
- Banks: 3.5 inch
- Stock: 2.73 inch
Banks hot side has 103 percent greater flow area than OEM hot side.
Banks cold side has 70 percent greater flow area than OEM cold side.
Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
This kit is designed to work with the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).