Boost Tube Upgrade Kit 2010-2012 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L Red Powdercoat Banks Power
25997-BKQCRegular price $243.33 Sale price $219.00 Save $24.33
Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5 inch or 4 inch) which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks cold side tubes have 37 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4-ply and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Boost Tube Upgrade Kit 2010-2012 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L - Red Powdercoat
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5 inch vs 3.0 inch)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Red powdercoat finish
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4-ply and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 inch or 4 inch Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- CARB EO In Process
- SKU: 25997
- 2010-2012 Ram 2500|3500 Truck w/ Cummins 6.7L Engine