Six-Gun Diesel Tuner W/iDash 1.8 DataMonster 04-05 Chevy 6.6L LLY Banks Power
61442-BKQCRegular price $1,131.11 Sale price $1,017.99 Save $113.12
Optimum fuel tuning for awesome power, built-in safety and adjust-on-the-fly power, plus flexible touch-screen vehicle command center. Calibrated for sport, Six-Gun delivers pavement-shredding best gains of +102 hp and +275 lb-ft at the rear wheels. Has 6 change-on-the-fly power levels. Is Stacked for Power to tune timing and fuel pressure.
Also has exclusive AutoRate and ActiveSafety engine and transmission safeguards. Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge is packed full of awesome! Use it for total control of your Six-Gun Tuner. Achieve best gains with a touch of your finger. Set and monitor EGT, coolant temps and a vast array of other engine parameters. Scan/define/clear vehicle diagnostic codes. Test vehicle: 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500, crew cab, long bed, single rear wheel.
Engine: Duramax 6.6L LLY. Transmission: Allison 5-speed automatic. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Engine differences in 2004 vehicles: Early 2004 vehicles - LB7 engine (8th VIN digit - 1). Late 2004 vehicles - LLY engine (8th VIN digit - 2). Upgradeable options include airflow components to build a complete engineered power system. For best Six-Gun Tuner performance, Banks always recommends airflow improvements.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Gain up to +102 hp/+275 lb-ft at rear wheels
- 0-60 mph in 30 percent less distance!
- Six-Gun Diesel Tuner w/Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-93 (PN 62826)
- Fits 2004-2005 Chevy/GMC 6.6L LLY
- Six-Gun Diesel Tuner with Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge for use with 2004-2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L, LLY
- Availability: Replaces 63739 and 63925 Six-Gun Diesel Tuner 2004-2005 Chevy 6.6L LLY