Six-Gun Diesel Tuner W/iDash 1.8 DataMonster 03-07 Ford 6.0 Truck/03-05 Excursion Banks Power
61454-BKQCRegular price $1,131.11 Sale price $1,018.00 Save $113.11
Optimum fuel tuning for awesome power (+115 hp, +206 lb-ft), built-in safety and adjust-on-the-fly power, Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge controls Six-Gun, plus real PC computer functionality. Calibrated for sport, Six-Gun delivers pavement-shredding best gains of +115 hp and +206 lb-ft at the rear wheels; has 6 change-on-the-fly power levels; is Stacked for Power to tune pulse width, timing and fuel pressure; and has exclusive AutoRate and ActiveSafety engine and transmission safeguards. It's pure genius: Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge Vehicle Monitor/Control.
Banks iDash 1.8 is packed full of awesome! Use it for total control of your Six-Gun Tuner. Achieve best gains with a touch of your finger. Set and monitor EGT, coolant temps and a vast array of other engine parameters. Scan/define/clear vehicle diagnostic codes.
Test vehicle: 2003 Ford Extended Cab 2WD F350 Dually. Engine: 6.0L Power Stroke. Transmission: TorqueShift SR100 5-Speed Automatic. Note: Six-Gun tests performed with Banks Six-Gun Bundle airflow improvements.
Upgradeable options include airflow components to build a complete engineered power system. For best Six-Gun Tuner performance, Banks always recommends airflow improvements.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Gain up to +115 hp/+206 lb-ft at rear wheels
- Optimum fuel tuning
- Temperature limiting control
- Six-Gun Diesel Tuner w/Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D56D-161-93
- Fits Ford 6.0L (2003-2007 Truck, 2003-2005 Excursion)
- Six-Gun Diesel Tuner with Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge for use with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Truck/2003-2005 Excursion
- Availability: Replaces 63749 and 63939 Six-Gun Diesel Tuner 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Truck/2003-2005 Excursion