Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System Dry Filter 10-12 Dodge/Ram 6.7L Banks Power
42180-D-BKQCRegular price $476.67 Sale price $429.00 Save $47.67
Testing, testing and more testing.
Banks Ram-Air Intake Systems are tested and proven. They start out as CAD software prototypes and are put through flow simulations. After a hardware prototype is made, it's tested on a flowbench. Then it's tested on the vehicle. And finally, Banks' density-tests the Ram-Air against stock and many competitors.
Proven design. Proven performance.
Thanks to its enclosed cold-air housing, huge inlet, giant dome-shaped filter and streamlined design, Banks Ram-Air Intake maximizes the flow of cool, dense air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy. It flows 50 percent better than stock-and delivers greater air density to the turbo's inlet than the stock system and all competitors tested .
Longer service life, too.
An aftermarket exclusive: with 4-1/2 inch bellows, Banks Ram-Air accommodates engine movement, which protects the components and extends service life. What's more, Ram-Air is designed to not cause fault or error codes.
It's all about density.
And Banks Ram-Air Intake delivers. The harder you work your truck, the more Banks Ram-Air Intake improves power and fuel economy!
- Extensively tested and validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power and MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Outflows stock up to 50 percent
- Reduces exhaust gas temps (EGTs)
- Exclusive 4-1/2 inch bellows to accommodate engine movement.
- DRY Air Filter Element
Emissions Compliant: D-161-118