PowerPack Bundle Complete Power System Chrome Tail Pipe 89-93 Ford C6 Automatic Transmission Banks Power
48824-BKQCRegular price $2,021.11 Sale price $1,819.00 Save $202.11
Faster take-offs, easier freeway merging and effortless towing. Top gains: +68 hp and +94 lb-ft (rear wheel) cut 0-60 mph distance by 24 percent; 15 percent more MPG. F-250, F-350 and Super Duty Pickup: PowerPack liberates power enough for a truck-and-a-half!
Look for top gains of +68 hp and +94 lb-ft torque and coddles your wallet with an overall 15 percent mileage improvement. Stainless-steel PowerPack provides better performance in all categories, from take-offs to freeway merging and towing big loads. Banks-enhanced Ford V-8s out-pace trucks in stock trim, eliminating 24 percent from the 0-to-60 mph distance. Gasoline: 7.5L (460), 1987-1997.
Test vehicle: 1995 F-350 crew-cab pickup; E4OD automatic trans; Solo vehicle weight - 6,490 lbs.; Towing combined vehicle weight - 13,000 lbs. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels.
Fitment Notes: Truck is air injected if 2-bolt flange with 1 inch steel tube is present at back of exhaust manifold on passenger side. 1987 trucks: Banks only fits models with electronic fuel injection (EFI). 1-ton, 4wd pickups require sway-bar link bracket with PowerPack/TorqueTubes systems.
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power and MPG
- Honors the host vehicle and improves longevity
- Gain up to +68 hp/+94 lb-ft
- Cut 0-60 mph distance by 24 percent
- 15 percent more MPG
- Single exhaust, Chrome tip
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-41
- Fits Pickup, F250/F350 460 Standard cab, C6 Auto trans, Non-air injected 4-bolt flange cat inlet
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Ram-Air Oiled Filter
- Air Filter Service Kit
- TorqueTube Exhaust Manifold System
- Monster Exhaust System
- Chrome Tailpipe
- Banks Power Urocal
- CARB Decal
- Serious Tail Decal
- Includes all necessary hardware
PowerPack Bundle, Complete Power System for use with 1989-1993 Ford 460 Standard Cab, C6 Automatic Transmission