iDash 1.8 Super Gauge, upgrade kit for PowerPDA/iDash with Banks Tuner 2001-2010 Chevy 6.6L Duramax Banks Power
61401-BKQCRegular price $321.11 Sale price $289.00 Save $32.11
Banks iDash is the smallest, most powerful plug-n-play OBD-II monitor and control interface on the market. It now seamlessly integrates with the Banks Six-Gun/EconoMind Tuner and/or SpeedBrake. Owners of these BanksBus I systems can easily add or upgrade to an iDash Super Gauge or iDash DataMonster by using the supplied easy-install kit.
With its easy to read 2- to 8-gauge user selectable LCD display, the iDash 1.8 reads a multitude of engine parameters as well as internal data directly from the Banks tuner or SpeedBrake. It also opens a whole new world of Banks exclusive calculated parameters not available on any other device. It quickly controls the tuner power level and can be used to easily set the SpeedBrake mode and vehicle deceleration speed. Set custom low and high alerts for any engine parameter. Monitor max and min values for a user selectable list of parameters. Read and clear trouble codes on-the-fly. Customize the navigation button and LCD display colors, brightness, and even the rate at which they dim at night.
Daisy chain 4 iDash gauges and view up to 32 parameters simultaneously. Add Banks sensor modules such as the 4-channel analog module, 4-channel thermocouple module, and AirMouse Ambient Air Density Module for nearly infinite vehicle and weather analysis.
For those who want to record their vehicle's parameters, the iDash is also available as an extremely powerful DataMonster, which adds data logging for up to 100 user selectable parameters at a rate of up to 20 samples per second. With the included microSD card, owners can log over a months' worth of continuous data. Data can be played back right on the iDash or transferred to a computer for deeper analysis.
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values per gauge
- Read up to 80 OBD-II Mode 01 values
- View Data your dashboard does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes exclusive density parameters
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift and RPM Light
- Read and clear trouble codes
- Connect up to 4 iDash 1.8 gauges
- User-selectable auto-dimming feature
- Fits standard 2-1/16 inch (52mm) gauge mounts
- Easy Install
- Features vary by application
- Expand functionality with Banks sensor modules
Expand functionality with Banks Modules (Pressure/Temp Sensors, and more)
iDash 1.8 Super Gauge for use with Banks Six-Gun/EconoMind Tuner and/or SpeedBrake.