iDash 1.8 DataMonster for use with Aftermarket ECUs Banks Power
66763-BKQCRegular price $465.55 Sale price $419.00 Save $46.55
With a single iDash 1.8 you can display up to eight parameters at a time but with more iDash 1.8 gauges, you can keep your eye on even more. By connecting up to four iDash 1.8 DataMonster, you increase the total monitoring and control. With this configuration you can see up to 32 gauge readings at the same time to monitor much more of what is going on under the hood. Crazy right! If you're into big data, this is the DataMonster for you!
Vehicle Monitoring like not other! Banks iDash 1.8 DataMonster opens a window into the vital inner workings of your vehicle, letting you see what's beyond the dashboard. This DataMonster monitors, displays, and data logs multiple vehicle parameters such as speed, EGT, AFR, RPM, and engine temp. In addition, the iDash 1.8 calculates Banks proprietary and/or patented information such as manifold air density, intercooler effectiveness and more. Plus it logs performance, can set custom alerts. The iDash 1.8 can also be used in pre-OBD-II vehicles by utilizing Banks expansion modules as well as numerous aftermarket ECUs.
When it comes to your vehicle, information is key. If you don't know what is going on under the hood, how can you know that it's running optimally? The Banks iDash 1.8 DataMonster allows you to see information that your dashboard doesn't share. Whether your towing and want to keep an eye on your Exhaust Gas Temperature, or driving around town monitoring your Engine Load, the Banks iDash 1.8 DataMonster will tell you what your dashboard will not.
Pick what you want to see, where you want to see it and how it's displayed. Populate the screen with English or Metric units and choose from 100's of pre-loaded gauges. The aftermarket ECU version of the iDash includes a power and CAN harness that you wire directly to your aftermarket ECU. Once connected, the iDash will be able to read many of the internal parameters of your aftermarket ECU such as AFR, knock, EGT and much more.
What? The 100's of parameters available isn't enough for you? Expand what you can do with additional modules from Banks Power! With our expanding line of performance sensor modules, you can monitor anything your heart desires. With our expanded suite of sensors, you can monitor density, pressure, voltage, temperature, and so much more.
- Add over 40 additional sensors
- Data integrates seamlessly with iDash
- View, data-log, set alerts with iDash
- Plug and Play
- High accuracy
- Fast responding
- Flexible configuration
- Simple to set up
- Easy firmware updates through iDash
- iDash 1.8 DataMonster for use with Aftermarket ECUs
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values
- Over 300 parameters available
- View Data your dash does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes patented Density Suite (exclusive to Banks)
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Optional Data-Logging records up to 100 values continuously
- Built-in Shift and RPM Light
- Connect multiple iDash 1.8 gauges
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Fits standard 52mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge mounts
- Allows forced stationary regen on L5P Duramax
- Connect up to four iDash 1.8 gauges
- Connected iDash 1.8 gauges work together
- Standard 2-1/16 inch (52mm) diameter format
- Fits most universal gauge mounts on the market
- Sold As A Kit
- Made In The USA
- SKU: 66763
- Micro-SD card required for data-logging (included)
- When running multiple iDash together, purchase 1 Primary and 2-3 Expansion gauges
- Holley: ECUs that support Racepak Dashboard CAN configuration
- Motec: M400, M600, M800, M880, M84
- Haltech: All Can Bus Equiped Haltech ECUs
- AEM: Infinity EMS (3071XX), AEM V2 and EMS4 (306XXX)
- Link: All Link G4 Plus ECUs
- Megasquirt: MS2, MS3, MSPNP, MS3pro, MS3Pro PNP
- Emtron: ECUs with CAN output
- More coming soon!