Brake Exhaust Braking System 98-02 Dodge 5.9L Banks Exhaust Banks Power
55219-BKQCRegular price $1,254.44 Sale price $1,129.00 Save $125.44
Banks Brake is tops in safety, because it produces higher, more sustained braking power than other exhaust brakes. Only Banks Brake contains electronic features that improve operation and drivability. Its computerized brake control (CBC) module automatically senses throttle position, controls brake engagement and cuts out annoying brake noises. The fast warm-up function prolongs brake durability. Automated brake disengagement at low speed smoothes stop-and-go driving. The pressure actuator is coated with a high-tech material to withstand the harshest environment. Built for years of trouble-free service, Banks Brake never needs adjustment. Note: Banks Brake and Banks Power Elbow cannot be used on the same vehicle.
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Cut downhill speed up to 49 percent without using wheel brakes!
- Computerized brake controller
- Safe, reliable operation
- SmartLock required for auto trans (P/N 55262)
- Fits Banks Exhaust
- Not compatible with Banks Ram-Air
- Brake housing assembly
- Pressure actuator
- Computerized Brake Controller (CBC)
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Fully assembled air compressor panel
- Stainless turbine outlet pipe
- Quick-connect pneumatic hose
- Wire harness
- Mounting hardware
Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System for use with 1998-2002 Dodge 5.9L, Banks Exhaust